Donations Make a Difference
Regardless of the amount, your contribution is very important and deeply appreciated. Casa Esperanza is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation and your gift is tax deductable.
If you have questions about donations, please don't hesitate to contact us. We value our loyal donors and want you to know these monies are generally used towards direct services for our participants and community.
- 2 taekwondo uniforms
- Homework help program supplies for 1 month
- Snacks for Girl Scouts meetings for 1 month
- 10 -$10 dollar grocery store gift cards used in emergency food bags
- Boy Scouts uniform ($130)
- 2 new badges (patches) for each Girl Scout in the troop (25 girls)
- 1 new sewing machine and supplies for the class for 4 months
- Summer Field trip for 25-30 youth
- Ballet Folklorico ensemble for 8-10 dancers
- 25 new backpacks with school supplies
- Weekend Youth Leadership trip for 12-15 youth (to La Casa de Maria)
- Camp trip to Mono Lake for up to 20 youth
Please remember you donations are tax deductible.
Other Ways To Donate
- Backpacks, notebooks, binders, pencils, pens, erasers, etc.
~ Color Laser Printer for Computer Lab